Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Year New Blog

Welcome to the Lundvall family blog. I have been reading blogs for a while now (a habit started by my friend) and enjoy following along and getting to know more about others. I started thinking about how much fun it would be to start a blog about what we do around here and how nice it would be to share that with family and friends, especially those who don't live around here. However, the real reason for this blog is for my kids. I found a website that publishes your blog, text and photos, in to a hardcover book. I thought that would be an awesome keepsake for my kids one day. So, I started this blog to record our daily adventure for them. I figured that at the end of each year I would print that year of the blog in a book and get four copies, one for Dain and I and one for each kid. I am really excited about this!! I have a few posts that will be catch up (things we have done since the new year up until now) and then I hope to post at least every other day. So...stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley...Thanks for letting me share your blog. I am a blog reader and also have read Bring the Rain for some time now. What a great way to document your children's lives. Lane told me at Christmas that you had adorable children..I guess he saw them on Facebook and I must agree. Enjoy every minute...they grow so fast! Sharlene

    ReplyDelete