Friday, March 20, 2009

Only In Iowa...

Sunday, February 15th

Only in Iowa can you be playing outside with no coats on one day and be making snow angels the next. Yes that's right...after a week of picnics, playgrounds, and riding bikes we were blessed with a very measurable snow fall. I understand that it is still winter, but I was kind of enjoying our nice weather. Okay, I will just say it, "Give me back my sixty degree days, this snow stinks!" There was one good thing that came out of the snow. Emily finally got to play outside and make a snow angel. She really had wanted to make a snowman but it just wasn't the right kind of snow. However, she still had a great time. Daddy had to get out the fourwheeler to scoop out the driveway and she got to ride along. She thought that was great fun! When they finished pushing the snow Emily got to run around and make snow angels. After all of the snow fun was over we all headed back inside for some yummy homemade hot chocolate. Although it was a lot of fun, I am not so secretly hoping that this is the last snow of the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment