Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Life. In Pictures. ~Something On Your Table~

Day 2 of Amber's photo challenge is "Something On Your Table". This something on my table is not anything decorative or delicious. I like to call this 'cafeteria style'. When I really get into cleaning I like to put my chairs up on top of my table so I can get a real good sweep and scrub underneath. It makes it much easier to get the chairs out of the way and makes it feel like you are really getting something accomplished!! Also, the kids can not push the chairs over to the counter and get in to the cupboards...it's like a two for one special!! So as I was cleaning yesterday I decided this would be a good shot of what is on my table...proof that I actually attempt to clean, despite the usual conditions of my home...

7 comments:

  1. Whoo Wheee! That does look clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny-I used to do that too-great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting haha - not at all what I expected to be on anyones table but it makes perfect sense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smart way to clean. I couldn't do it, our table & chairs aren't constructed this way, more's the pity.

    ReplyDelete